Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The End?

Hello everyone again! Though I've deviated from my original vision for this blog in some ways, I loved being able to chronicle my journey and getting to share good food and poetry with all my readers. To those who recipes I could not get to in the time slot, I deeply apologize, and leave you with the promise of food someday in the future! If you've been a consistent reader (you know who you are) I will be baking up a lovely batch of baked goods to hand out to you next Monday, please, try to contain your excitement. If you have any criticism, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me either on this blog or through my email at afnan1@illinois.edu. Thank you all so much for making this a fun hobby, and who knows, I might just continue blogging!

Much love,
Tanisha

No comments:

Post a Comment